MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Important information
BOX

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_755847uw62ff0i_zps2a9d18ed Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_755847uw62ff0i2_zps0ffa7912

The hot summer sun beats down on the animals. The animals of the city try to stay of the asphalt roads to protect their feet. Water is scarce all around, but needed more than ever.

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_755847uw62ff0i5_zps11948a24 Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  1RiverShaman

Mizu-chan

Admin

The creator of the site who came up with the basic plot idea and site layout. Takes care of codes, runs and created shops, wrote rules, and is willing and ready to help anyone.

Characters: Ahanu, and Chaos

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_75522422BGcbVh_zps105e9168

DJ

co-admin

Created most of the boards, Spell and Grammar checks rules, found and added images to boards, helps with site when asked.

Characters: none

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  7-41

Myou

co-admin

As Mizu's elder brother he takes care of the site while Mizu isn't around. He's very friendly and willing to help out any member with anything. He's had staff experience on another role-play site. He's fair to all members and loves meeting new people.

Characters: Galen Corvus, Tuwa Urika, and Zena Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_755847uw62ff0i6_zps6f3b90b0

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Unknown_zpsc82269aa

Nobody

Vote for next months Member now!

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_764032sC6YigED_zps75c294ee

total males - 6

total females - 4

total characters - 10

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_765410EL7WczYx_zps424a1bc9

males - 2

females - 2

total - 4

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_753542Y87Tiypi_zpsbd29c5d6

males - 1

females - 0

total - 1

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_751641JWBwcULN_zpsd4a85d0d

males - 2

females - 1

total - 3

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Oie_75269HjuywCZF1_zps9e5368bc

males - 1

female - 1

total - 2

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

Quarts Fragments : 350

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Empty
PostSubject: Adonis and Lucifer's Back story    Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am

I will post what I have of a story I am writing for a contest for the site forest-spirit.proboards.com

The characters Adonis and Lucifer and all background characters belong to me

The demon and Lucifer are inspired by the devil may cry series

Dante belongs to the makers of devil may cry, capcom
(btw this is the original dante, white hair and red trench coat. Not the rebooted one)

Last edited by Mizu-chan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://myspiritisfree.rpg-board.net
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Legacy of Adonis and Lucifer   Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am

Prologue

The air thick and the sun baked down on the backs and heads of the animals and people. It was a dry summer day hotter than any of the people have seen in years. Kids sat out along the steps of porches eating popcicles and trying to stay cool. Waves of heat radiated of the asphalt roads making the people look out in awe.

A tall boy with dirty blond hair and a highly freckled face sat on the stone stairs of an old house. The house was broken up in a few little sections making several homes for different families. Their parents called it a duplex but the boy just called it stupid. His younger brother who had a darker shade of hair was playing with sticks in the hard dirt. He called over to him, “Greg you cut that out now. Ain’t any point in playing in the mud, let’s go out back and play with the ball?”

“Ok Sammy, let’s play catch ok?”

Before Samuel got a chance to reply to his younger brother he heard a crash near the alley. He raced ahead leaving Gregory behind, he called out “Wait for me!” but Sam paid no mind to him. He got back just in time to find the weird looking stray run of with some chicken bones. Their trashcan was knocked over and the garbage was all over the driveway.

“Get out my yard you mutt!” Sam yelled throwing stones at the weird dog as it raced away down the alley.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Adonis and Lucifer's Back story    Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

Chapter One

“Mutt” crawled safely into her den panting, the kid had given her quite a scare and she was lucky to get away with any food at all. She was outcasted by most humans for her exotic and wild look and had been lucky so far to stay out of reach of the dog catchers.

There were many theories on her origins, some say a coyote came in and bred with some setter giving her the strange appearance. Others say a foreigner brought her here with him on vacation. Most say she’s just the result of a long line inbreeding and mix breeding. But in truth she was the result of a Dingo who momentarily escaped from the zoo and a pointed eared mutt. Like her, her mother was a stray, and like her mother, she bred with something not domesticated.

She met her mate that day, in the middle of gnawing away at the stolen chicken leftovers. He approached her with a demanding and cool presence. She could not refuse him. His fur glowed a dirty red and his eyes appeared to be pools of blood. He looked canine, but only as canine as a beast of his kind can. His mouth was crooked and large, cutting up through his face. He could literally smile cheek to cheek. His teeth were yellow and cracked and his fangs over bearing. His ears were not as a canine should be, fore they were not visible. But horns took their place, small ones, but horns they were. His body was almost ghostly, but solid at the same time. A shadowy look of wings outlined the air over his back and his tail was long and snake like.

At first she feared him, coward back into the hole she dug amongst the garbage the filled the dump. Snarling she looked at him with anything but love, but somehow he lured her out of her sanctuary. His voice was deep but ran smoothly like flowing water. It held her captive, and his sweet words lured her out. Calmed her and controlled her, even though her instincts told her to flee.

“What are you..” She asked with fear and curiosity in her eyes.

He smiled wickedly at her, showing off all his nasty teeth, “I my sweet angle am what the humans refer to as a demon. A bad nasty creature set on leading folks down the road paths in life. Killing, torturing, and possessing them. To the humans, I am fear itself. But to your sweet heart, I’ll be your hero.”

She was taken aback by his words and claimed she’d never fall for him, but over time she did. And he was her hero, no human could see him but they all stayed well away from her while in his presence. No stud dare approached her in a lustful way and she was brought meat every day.

An one day when she became in heat the demon took what he was after, and she became pregnant. But the puppies she carried tortured her, caused her much pain, and made her fall ill. Near the time of their birth she began to puke blood, the demon calmed her and told her everything would be ok. She believed him.

Soon the pups birth day came, she died that night. A litter of three was born. And the demon got what he was after. Half demon half dog. They appeared mostly dog in body, humans could see them. But their fur was the colors of blood and deep reds and blacks. They loved the taste of flesh, and each one of them were unique and powerful. Some had powers, while others had immense strength. They were perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Adonis and Lucifer's Back story    Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 am

Chapter Two

Almost two months later and the news of the demon half breeds that been all over the news. Humans had witnessed their attacks on several occasions.

Dante, a professional demon hunter, sat laid back on his dirty old couch watching the news. A man in a suit was talking nonsense, something bout dog attacks. Dante watched with little interest till he seen the photo of the victim, it was no work of any dog he’s ever seen. A dirty blonde haired boy was shown, his face have burned to the bone. One eye was missing and bite marks slashed his throat. His shirt was torn and his body mangled. He lay in a pool of blood, his blood. This was the work of something greater, a demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adonis and Lucifer's Back story    Adonis and Lucifer's Back story  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adonis and Lucifer's Back story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's Hangout :: Art/Writing-
Jump to: