MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Important information
BOX

Returning to the past (open) Oie_755847uw62ff0i_zps2a9d18ed Returning to the past (open) Oie_755847uw62ff0i2_zps0ffa7912

The hot summer sun beats down on the animals. The animals of the city try to stay of the asphalt roads to protect their feet. Water is scarce all around, but needed more than ever.

Returning to the past (open) Oie_755847uw62ff0i5_zps11948a24 Returning to the past (open) 1RiverShaman

Mizu-chan

Admin

The creator of the site who came up with the basic plot idea and site layout. Takes care of codes, runs and created shops, wrote rules, and is willing and ready to help anyone.

Characters: Ahanu, and Chaos

Returning to the past (open) Oie_75522422BGcbVh_zps105e9168

DJ

co-admin

Created most of the boards, Spell and Grammar checks rules, found and added images to boards, helps with site when asked.

Characters: none

Returning to the past (open) 7-41

Myou

co-admin

As Mizu's elder brother he takes care of the site while Mizu isn't around. He's very friendly and willing to help out any member with anything. He's had staff experience on another role-play site. He's fair to all members and loves meeting new people.

Characters: Galen Corvus, Tuwa Urika, and Zena Returning to the past (open) Oie_755847uw62ff0i6_zps6f3b90b0

Returning to the past (open) Unknown_zpsc82269aa

Nobody

Vote for next months Member now!

Returning to the past (open) Oie_764032sC6YigED_zps75c294ee

total males - 6

total females - 4

total characters - 10

Returning to the past (open) Oie_765410EL7WczYx_zps424a1bc9

males - 2

females - 2

total - 4

Returning to the past (open) Oie_753542Y87Tiypi_zpsbd29c5d6

males - 1

females - 0

total - 1

Returning to the past (open) Oie_751641JWBwcULN_zpsd4a85d0d

males - 2

females - 1

total - 3

Returning to the past (open) Oie_75269HjuywCZF1_zps9e5368bc

males - 1

female - 1

total - 2

Returning to the past (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

Quarts Fragments : 350

Returning to the past (open) Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Datsu padded through the bright winter forest. It was here he was born, here three of his family members died. Sad memories tugged at the back of his mind making him sad. He sniffed at the large oak with tangled roots, he could only faintly smell the familiar death smell. His mother was buried here, along side his father and brother. It was strange that the scent stayed. He never understood why but if he tried hard enough he could always make out the smell of death. He cursed the dog who did this, cursed all the dogs in the world. He hated them, they were murderers. His father had died of old age, but his mother, brother, and an unborn litter of kittens had been killed by a dog. His family was without charge, other he, his sister, and his equally petite brother lived. He sighed before mewing softly, "dearest mother may you rest is peace and watch over my young siblings. Father may you guide us who have lived to be as brave an strong as you were, and brother may your strength give me courage when I am scared." He suddenly felt like he was being watched and quickly snapped his head around to take in his surroundings. It didn't seem like anyone was here, but he couldn't tell.

Last edited by Mizu-chan on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://myspiritisfree.rpg-board.net
Willowbreeze

Quarts Fragments : 58

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 am

Fallen Moon wandered through the forest, looking for a sign of prey. She was a youth, training to become one of the best Hunters in The Order of the Legacy. Ambitious, yes, but it was a goal that was strong enough to keep her focused on her trainings...most of the time. Pawstep after cream-colored pawstep the blue-gray Abyssinian wandered on silent feet, pale green eyes every watchful for any movement, tasting the air occasionally for any scents.

Eventually, she did catch one, but not of prey. It was another cat. Feeling curiosity overwhelm her, Fallen crept quietly towards the strong scent and eventually set eyes on a handsome young tom at the roots of a oak appearing to be mumbling to himself. Straining her ears, she heard him say something about his mother and brothers and father...how strange. His tone was saddening. Letting out a sigh, she quickly drew in a breath when he turned his head and his yellow-green eyes flickered at the surroundings. Had he heard her? Tasting the air to get a more defined scent, she figured out he was not of any clan she knew of. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt just to introduce herself instead of eavesdrop rudely. Standing tall on her long cream-splashed legs and wearing a slightly guilty expression, Fallen Moon let the tom see her, pale green eyes glancing down at her paws and into the toms. "Hi...I'm sorry if I disturbed you..." She said in a quiet voice, kneading the grass with her paws uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Startled Datsu whipped around to look at the one who intruded upon his mourning. He found a nervous feline, maybe around the same age as him, maybe younger. Letting his fur lie flat he responded to her half heartedly, "Your fine." Casting one last glace at the grave he began to walk away. If the feline wanted to talk she would follow. But he didn't want to do it here.
Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Fallen Moon felt guilt sink into her stomach as she watched the otter-color furred male turn around and then walk away with a short reply. What had been happening here? She hadn't meant to disturb him, she was just curious. Deciding she should give him a proper apology, the blue Abyssinian quickly followed after him, making sure not to be too quiet so she didn't startle him again.

"Listen, I'm reallllyyyyy sorry about sneaking in...I mean eavesdropping...Uh that's not what I meant..." Stumbling to find the right words to express herself, Fallen Moon cursed silently at her inability to do so. "What I do mean is that...are you alright?" She asked more confidently this time, coming up along the handsome young male and looking at him with concern in her pale green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 am

Datsu knew the female was being genuine but he wanted to get away from this place quickly. "I'm alright, I just wish to get somewhere else. Like..the stream. Does the stream still flow nearby here?" He pace never faltered and he walked rather quickly. He half hoped the she-cat would follow, wanting company. But half wish she would leave, because she cats have never been anything but trouble with him. Always pestering him with things he didn't want to be pestered with. He looked back at her, "I am Kosui by the way. But I go by Datsu. And you are?"

Last edited by Mizu-chan on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:39 am

The Abyssinian kept her pace with the tom, even as he quickened his own. Her long legs allowed her to cover many paw-steps in with less energy but she was beginning to wonder if she should just fall back and go on her own way. That was, until the tom asked her where the stream flowed.

Taken a bit by surprise, she thought for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, it's this way." Fallen Moon changed her course towards the left to the sound of a gurgling stream. It became louder and louder until the water came into view, passing through the land steadily yet softly. Slowing to a stop, she looked over at the tom who introduced himself as Datsu. She was quite confused as to why he would want to be called something other than his original name but she shrugged it away and half-smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Datsu. My name is Fallen Moon. You can call me just Fallen though...or Moon...Whichever you prefer." She murmured shyly, pushing the dirt around with her creamy paw while looking down to the earth. "What brings you to the forest? Fallen moon asked, glancing up at him and tipping her head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Datsu followed the female towards the stream, "Fallen sounds like quite and..ugly name. Sounds kind of mean don't you think. I'll go with moon."

He padded ahead of the Fallen moon to the stream and slipped in without hesitation. His muscles relaxed in the cool stream. "My family were all very fond of the water, we'll half of us were. My brother, Enkai, and I would often played in the stream. We were taught how to swim by our mother. My other siblings took after my father and prefered dry land to the water. I was also the only one of my siblings to take my mother's last name, Hige. It translate into the common word whiskers. My other siblings took our father's last name, tsume, or claw. My first name, Kosui, stood for lake. But my sibling always said I swam like an otter. My eldest brother called me by the name most, he meant it as an insult. But I took it as a compliment. So that's how I came by the name Datsu. My brother, Enkai, was as fond of water as I was, but a poor swimmer. Our brother and teased him saying he was like a crab, so fond of water yet such a poor swimmer. So he got the nickname Karabu. I always told him to not let it bother him, told him I liked the name anyways." Datsu became suddenly aware he been rambling, "uh..sorry I didn't mean to ramble I was just..well the water makes me think of them.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the past (open)   Returning to the past (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to the past (open)
Page 1 of 1