MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Important information
BOX

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i_zps2a9d18ed A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i2_zps0ffa7912

The hot summer sun beats down on the animals. The animals of the city try to stay of the asphalt roads to protect their feet. Water is scarce all around, but needed more than ever.

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i5_zps11948a24 A drink in company (Mizu/open)  1RiverShaman

Mizu-chan

Admin

The creator of the site who came up with the basic plot idea and site layout. Takes care of codes, runs and created shops, wrote rules, and is willing and ready to help anyone.

Characters: Ahanu, and Chaos

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_75522422BGcbVh_zps105e9168

DJ

co-admin

Created most of the boards, Spell and Grammar checks rules, found and added images to boards, helps with site when asked.

Characters: none

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  7-41

Myou

co-admin

As Mizu's elder brother he takes care of the site while Mizu isn't around. He's very friendly and willing to help out any member with anything. He's had staff experience on another role-play site. He's fair to all members and loves meeting new people.

Characters: Galen Corvus, Tuwa Urika, and Zena A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i6_zps6f3b90b0

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Unknown_zpsc82269aa

Nobody

Vote for next months Member now!

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_764032sC6YigED_zps75c294ee

total males - 6

total females - 4

total characters - 10

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_765410EL7WczYx_zps424a1bc9

males - 2

females - 2

total - 4

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_753542Y87Tiypi_zpsbd29c5d6

males - 1

females - 0

total - 1

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_751641JWBwcULN_zpsd4a85d0d

males - 2

females - 1

total - 3

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Oie_75269HjuywCZF1_zps9e5368bc

males - 1

female - 1

total - 2

A drink in company (Mizu/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HopeoftheLily

Quarts Fragments : 63

A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Empty
PostSubject: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 am

The lake was clear and had no ice upon it despite the still cold months of winter. Little snow lay on the ground and the air was crisp. The sky was cool grey and the trees lifeless. Many of the streams were still frozen or slushy. Mindlessly Aneira had followed one of them to the lake. Though know as silver lake for it's beauty, especially in the moonlight, the she-cat didn't go near it much. She didn't quite care for water, despised it even. Though she was somehow here anyways. She stared out onto it's plain surface and approached it with much hesitation. Everything seemed calm and quiet so she dared to take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

Quarts Fragments : 350

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Datsu rested on a flat patch of dirt, his brown fur blended into his surroundings. Eyes closed in light slumber he dreams of warm days in the forest with his mother. A strange cat scent hit his nostrils and he asked his mother who it was. She told him she didn't know. The dream soon became a nightmare when a strange tom crashed into their den and became a whirl of teeth and claws fighting his mother. He was frozen with and listened to the pounding in his heart. Suddenly the sound altered to a more dripping, then more of a lapping sound. Suddenly he woke up to find a female cat drinking from the lake not too far off. He was bemused by the fact that her presence altered his dream. Datsu stretched out his lean body and padded towards the female. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
https://myspiritisfree.rpg-board.net
HopeoftheLily

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Aneira bristled at the sound of another voice, she nearly jumped out of her skin. Her hearts was pounded in her ears, attempting to relax she replied, "hello..I didn't think anyone else was here." It was then that she noticed her claws were dug into the ground and she slowly let them return to their sheaths. She held her guard though, she didn't know what the tom was capable of. He didn't seem too powerful but for all she knew he could have a clan behind him. Coming to the lake was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Datsu laughed at the female's reaction, he never met such a jumpy cat before. Most animals that came to the lake came in good spirits, at least in all the experiences he has had. "Why so frightened?" he purred, "is a cat my size really such a threat to you? I am quite tiny you see."

The young tom sat down onto the grass that was warm from the sun, "I'm Kosui, most cats call me Datsu though. And you are?"

Back to top Go down
HopeoftheLily

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 am

Aneira forced her bright white fur to lie flat, "Of course I'm not afraid of you pipsqueak. I was simply started because I thought I was alone." Her tail lashed out behind her with anger and her amber eyes danced with fire. She hadn't meant to loose her temper but this feline was pushing her buttons. "It was nice meeting you..Kosui..but I should be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 pm

"Whoa there kitty, calm your nerves. We're all friends here." He smiled warmly at the stranger, Aneira. He stood up and padded to the lake's edge and lowered himself to take a drink. "Silver lake has always been the best source of water. Tastes so clean."
Back to top Go down
HopeoftheLily

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Aneira arched her back and bared her teeth, "don't call me kitty! I will not except that level of disrespect from a tom cat!" Her tail lashed out behind her and claws gleamed. How dare any male talk down to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink in company (Mizu/open)    A drink in company (Mizu/open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A drink in company (Mizu/open)
Page 1 of 1