MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Important information
BOX

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_755847uw62ff0i_zps2a9d18ed Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_755847uw62ff0i2_zps0ffa7912

The hot summer sun beats down on the animals. The animals of the city try to stay of the asphalt roads to protect their feet. Water is scarce all around, but needed more than ever.

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_755847uw62ff0i5_zps11948a24 Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] 1RiverShaman

Mizu-chan

Admin

The creator of the site who came up with the basic plot idea and site layout. Takes care of codes, runs and created shops, wrote rules, and is willing and ready to help anyone.

Characters: Ahanu, and Chaos

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_75522422BGcbVh_zps105e9168

DJ

co-admin

Created most of the boards, Spell and Grammar checks rules, found and added images to boards, helps with site when asked.

Characters: none

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] 7-41

Myou

co-admin

As Mizu's elder brother he takes care of the site while Mizu isn't around. He's very friendly and willing to help out any member with anything. He's had staff experience on another role-play site. He's fair to all members and loves meeting new people.

Characters: Galen Corvus, Tuwa Urika, and Zena Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_755847uw62ff0i6_zps6f3b90b0

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Unknown_zpsc82269aa

Nobody

Vote for next months Member now!

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_764032sC6YigED_zps75c294ee

total males - 6

total females - 4

total characters - 10

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_765410EL7WczYx_zps424a1bc9

males - 2

females - 2

total - 4

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_753542Y87Tiypi_zpsbd29c5d6

males - 1

females - 0

total - 1

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_751641JWBwcULN_zpsd4a85d0d

males - 2

females - 1

total - 3

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Oie_75269HjuywCZF1_zps9e5368bc

males - 1

female - 1

total - 2

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

Quarts Fragments : 184

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm

(original board = junkyard)

Galen let out a happy sigh as he sat calmly looking to the sky. The junkyard might not be the cleanest place to stay but they pack was well off anyways. He was sitting upon a car seat he had found the other day and managed to get up right again. It was comfortable, but probably silly looking to see his silly looking self sitting upon it. He began to look for shapes in the clouds. He saw a fluffy looking bunny and laughed to himself slightly. It was a warm day, for winter anyways. No snow was falling and luckily none plagued the ground. Though it wouldn't be long before the weather changed again. He looked towards his den, he had no one in need of care right now. It wasn't common for people to be anyways. Galen actually spent most of his duties attending to the pregnant females and any puppies or kittens around. But their wasn't any at this time and probably wouldn't be any for some time later. He spent most of his time laying around and doing nothing, waiting for his next meal. Galen wasn't guilty of this, he wasn't guilty at all. Though today for some reason his paws were itching to get out of the junkyard and do a little hunting. Though he knew the occasion wouldn't arise. While he was a decent hunter he had lost more prey than he had ever caught, and most of the foundlings knew he was unadventurous and wouldn't invite him along anyways. He hoped that maybe a small dog or pup would visit him today. Maybe a cat even. But only time could really tell what would happen today.

Last edited by MyouBade on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

Quarts Fragments : 212

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 am

Aries walked through a pile of garbage, looking for something to eat. He had not found any prey or food yet in this junkyard, and he was extremely hungry. Just when he was thinking about leaving, he saw smaller dog in the distance. The doberman's body grew tense, and he went into full guard dog mode. Calm down, he told himself. It's just another dog.
He approached the dog, calling out "Hey there, you know where to find some food around here?"
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 am

Galen was rather startled by the voice, and even more startled by it's owner. A strange doberman, large doberman, was asking him about food. This dog wasn't a member of the foundlings, and seeming to be hungry he was probably an new escaped pet. He obviously had to help the dog but was very afraid too. He remained quiet for a while, his thoughts over running with panic filled thoughts. He couldn't think of what to say and was afraid to say what he could think. "I um..uh.." Galen stuttered badly, "I um..I'm part of a group called the foundlings. We..uh..have n..no official leader..but if you need help out here..with food..you may stay with us..I know some places that are good..for uh..hunting..could show you how if..uh..if you need it.." The small dog shuffled his paws and looked towards the ground as he spoke. The large dog was probably thinking that it'd be easier to make him it's next meal.

Last edited by MyouBade on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 am

The doberman watched the little dog stutter, waiting for him to answer his question. Shyness was considered a weakness to Aries, and he didn't want to join a pack with weaklings in it. He also noticed that the dog seemed a little scared of the much larger doberman. As he was about to refuse, but on second thought he might as well join, get some food, and run away. "Sure, I'll stay here for a while, if you got some food."
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 am

His upright ears went back, while as back as they could. He kind of expected, and hoped, the doberman would decline. Hesitantly he rose to his paws, walking towards another section of the junkyard. "Erm..right..uh this way is to..camp..I'm sure there will be already hunted prey there.." he wanted to quickly ride the large canine from him, hopefully a pack mate would be waiting in the main meeting area for something to do and could help this stranger out, "Uh..by the way..my name is Galen. Galen Corvus..and you..are..?"

Last edited by MyouBade on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:36 am

Aries suddenly became suspicious. What kind of pack would just accept any dog they just met? he thought to himself. If it was a trap, he couldn't run with his bad leg...
"The name's Aries. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 pm

(posting at school. If mizu doesn't reply sometime from school it's cause he can't log in. Also sorry if I have any major spelling mistakes. The school got a super plain super boring internet explorer that doesn't tell me when I spell something wrong.)

Galen trotted around another pile of rubbish, "pleased to meet you Aries.." he mummbled politely. If he didn't look behind him and didn't think about it aries could almost forgot that Aries was a large dog, almost. His paws finally stepped onto a section of the junkyard completely cleared away of trash. A few types of containers were all that littered the ground. These containers were what some of the animals used as dens, and some that food was kept in. "Uh..this way.." Galen padded over to where food was normally kept. The smell of blood hit his nose but it seemed old. As he got near the bins he came to realised that they were empty. "Looks like noones brought food back today yet..or is already been eaten.." He did a quick look around the clearing to find it empty of any other animals. Sighing Galen turned back to the large doberman, "Guess I'll have to show you where to hunt..you do know how right..?" Galen asked in hope that he would, the small dog would find it rather awkward to have to teach the big dog how to hunt. He would be very nervous and if he messed up it would only make the powerful dog laugh, or maybe hurt him, or eat him! Galen was almost crestfallen just knowing there wasn't any other dogs, or even cats here to show the doberman around and help him get food. Luckily for the brute that the foundlings have no official leader, or joining rituals. They except all who needs the help or protection. They only real rule to the foundlings is to not harm each other, help those in need, and to respect your elders. The young should listen to those older than they and the new should listen to the one who've been there longer. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 pm

After searching through a bunch of trash, Aries sighed when Galen told him they would have to hunt. "Of course I know how to hunt." the doberman responded to Galen. He actually didn't, but Aries' pride was too big to say the truth. It had to be pretty easy, right? "So where will we be hunting? And what kind of food do you have over here?" Aries asked the other dog.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Glad that he wouldn't have to teach the dog how to hunt he began with slight renewed courage, "right, well we won't find much here. Most the prey ought to know of our presence by now. But there is plenty of places to find food, just not plenty of food to be found." He stated quite calmly. His fears were renewed when he looked back at the doberman. "And uh..well it all depends on where you what you want to hunt..there's rats almost everywhere. Squirrel is a bit harder to catch..less common and only in the park..might find a pigeon of two if we are lucky. Not much of anything else.."

(OOC: You wanna move the to a new thread for their hunting after the next post or two?)
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 pm

(OOC: Sure! I guess we would be moving to Central Park. Sorry this is short D Smile

Aries' stomach growled as he listened to the pumi's words. None of the choices of food seemed appealing to him, but at this point in hunger he would've eaten anything. "I want a challenge, let's go hunt squirrels. Where is this Park?" The doberman asked the other dog.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 am

"Well it's a little ways away, here follow me" Galen muttered before setting off in one direction at a quick pace.

-end of part one-

Part 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]   Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Morning [Galen x Aries part 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Roleplay Threads-
Jump to: