MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Important information
BOX

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_755847uw62ff0i_zps2a9d18ed Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_755847uw62ff0i2_zps0ffa7912

The hot summer sun beats down on the animals. The animals of the city try to stay of the asphalt roads to protect their feet. Water is scarce all around, but needed more than ever.

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_755847uw62ff0i5_zps11948a24 Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] 1RiverShaman

Mizu-chan

Admin

The creator of the site who came up with the basic plot idea and site layout. Takes care of codes, runs and created shops, wrote rules, and is willing and ready to help anyone.

Characters: Ahanu, and Chaos

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_75522422BGcbVh_zps105e9168

DJ

co-admin

Created most of the boards, Spell and Grammar checks rules, found and added images to boards, helps with site when asked.

Characters: none

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] 7-41

Myou

co-admin

As Mizu's elder brother he takes care of the site while Mizu isn't around. He's very friendly and willing to help out any member with anything. He's had staff experience on another role-play site. He's fair to all members and loves meeting new people.

Characters: Galen Corvus, Tuwa Urika, and Zena Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_755847uw62ff0i6_zps6f3b90b0

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Unknown_zpsc82269aa

Nobody

Vote for next months Member now!

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_764032sC6YigED_zps75c294ee

total males - 6

total females - 4

total characters - 10

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_765410EL7WczYx_zps424a1bc9

males - 2

females - 2

total - 4

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_753542Y87Tiypi_zpsbd29c5d6

males - 1

females - 0

total - 1

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_751641JWBwcULN_zpsd4a85d0d

males - 2

females - 1

total - 3

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Oie_75269HjuywCZF1_zps9e5368bc

males - 1

female - 1

total - 2

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

Quarts Fragments : 184

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 am

Part 1

Galen was as nervous as ever as he lead the large dog at a brisk pace to the park, and once they arrived there it only grew more intense. The brute made him nervous all over and butterflies swarmed in his stomach. He looked around briskly before speaking to the large dog once more, "Well this is it. Lot's of human around so be a bit careful, but I don't think any will mess with you much..squirrels are basically everywhere here..more often seen by trees, but harder to catch there. Usually it's the cats that hunt squirrels..since they can climb trees and go unnoticed longer..but oh well"
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

Quarts Fragments : 212

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Aries followed the male dog. Galen seemed very nervous, and Aries thought nervousness was a weakness. Well, I suppose I can be a little intimidating, at least for a little dog like Galen. the doberman thought to himself. Once they arrived at the park, Aries' stomach growled at the sight of the first squirrel. "There is a squirrel over there." he said as he pointed with his nose to a squirrel on the sidewalk a few feet away. "But we might be spotted. Do you think we should go for it?" Aries asked the smaller dog.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Galen spotted the squirrel at the same instance that Aries did, it wasn't too far off and no humans were too near. But it was on the sidewalk, and dog catchers were more inclined to take dogs who hunted in more public areas. He didn't want to get Aries caught, even if he didn't particularily like him. "Well..it's dangerous all around for dogs to hunt in such a public area..human label dogs that hunt for themselves menaces while cats are just..cats..but it doesn't look particularily dangerous right now.."
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

"Well then, if the area is clear let's go for it! I'm not afraid of any dog catcher." Aries told the smaller dog. He had taken on full grown humans before, and he knew he could do it again. The doberman quietly walked up to the sidewalk and started to close in on the squirrel, which was hard because of his bad leg. "Get on the other side of the squirrel, so just in case I don't get him you can catch him."
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 pm

"right" Galen was surprised that the doberman thought of that before him. He quickly took a wide circle around some trees to the other side of the squirrel. He was ready, but afraid that if Galen cost them the squirrel he'd become Aries' meal.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Aries watched as Galen got ready, although noticed he still seemed slightly scared. It's just a squirrel, that little dog needs to man up. the doberman thought to himself, not bothering to think that it was him the smaller dog was afraid of.
As Aries went in for the kill, the squirrel noticed him and quickly darted away into the street. He was about to go after it, but decided to let Galen try it since it was closer to the puma dog.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Galen wasn't quite ready when the squirrel came but he pounced at it anyways. He caught it's tail under his paws. It excited him thinking he did it, but was only proven wrong when the squirrel turned and bit his paws. He jumped up with a yelp and the squirrel dashed towards a tree.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Aries saw a human couple walking out of the corner of his eyes. At the same time, he heard Galen yelp as the squirrel bit him. He knew that the squirrel would get away, but he yelled for Galen to hide. The doberman took cover from the humans behind a tree. If he or Galen was spotted by the couple, he was prepared to defend himself and the small dog.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 am

Galen hardly heard the warning and when he did he was surprised again. Wasn't it he who was meant to be showing Aries the way? His puzzled thoughts distracted him and the couple was close when he started to try to get a way, but the squirrel hurt his paw badly and he began to limp, they couple took notice.

The woman was the one to spot him, she tugged at her boyfriends sleeve pulling him off balance slightly. "Hey what gives?" he exclaimed. "Look over there, that poor doggie is hurt. He's so cute..I wonder what happened." The woman spoke to the male but was looking a Galen. "Come'mere boy. Wheres your owner?"

Galen's ears tipped back and he took a step away from the couple. He knew humans well, females were often less trouble for a cute dog like him, if only Aries was smart enough to stay hidden. Even if he couldn't quite understand the woman fully he knew she was just being kind and that the male just wanted to move on, they'd leave him alone after a minute.

The male spoke next, "C'mon, he ain't got no tags on that collar see?" but the female was persistant, "maybe they just forgot them.."

Galen was getting tired of this and just wanted to limp away, he knew that Aries would be disappointed with his injury.

The female took a step forward to reach out and pet Galen, "well..you take care you here!" she said in a cheery manor. Galen waited for her hand to meet his head, signalling the end of their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Aries watched the couple approach Galen. For some reason the doberman felt protective of him, and prepared to jump on the female any second. Luckily the couple soon walked away, and Aries walked over to the smaller dog once they were out of sight. He saw Galen limping and was concerned. "I see you got bit. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Galen breathed a sigh of relief when the doberman didn't attack the humans. Though his body tensed again when he approached. His fear of big dog very alive in his little body. "Uh, yeah..I'll be fine though. Nothing I can't fix. I just need to clean up the wound so that I don't get anything nasty from the vile little thing. I'm sure there is a creek that runs through the park somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:44 pm

The doberman looked around for a water source. He couldn't find a river, but he did see something. "There's a fountain over there, but there's a bunch of humans around it. If you want to risk it you could, you're cute and furry so they'll probably like you. I would stay behind and hunt for more squirrels. Unless you want to look for that creek. Aries suggested to Galen. The fountain would be the fastest way to clean the cut, but as he thought about it the fountain might not be very sterile.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Galen felt his fur grow hot when Aries called him cute, he knew he didn't mean it like that but hearing the words out of his mouth made him embarrassed. "Uh..your right..but I don't know if they would let me in the fountain..I'll try though. Humans regulate their water so it should always be clean." He limped over and dodged legs and children to get to the fountain. Once he reached the edge he looked into the clear water, besides the litter of coins at the bottom the water looked very clean.

A stream of voices met his ears as he lowered his short creamy white body into the cool water.

"Oh look a doggie!"

"He so cute!"

"I wonder where his owner is?"

"Look at his ears!"

"Oh no his paw he's hurt."

"Is that blood?"

"Mommy can I pet it?"

"No it might have rabies.."

Galen grimmanced as the cold water clean his wound, several time he lifted his paw to lick it clean. The voices around him made him uneasy, but the stinging soon stopped. Wet up to belly he climbed out and shook himself off, cause several humans to shout and back away. He quickly moved away from the humans and back towards the area he left Aries at. Half was there he spotted a glossy looking plant with thick blades, Aloe! It was just the plant to help his paw and a good plant to keep at the junkyard. If only he could get some to grow there.

While he thought he tore off a piece of the plant and chewed in to a pulp. Maybe he could take the whole plant there. He finished his chewing and let the mush cover his paw. He spread it in with his tongue and let it sit.

He decided on his plan, he'd have Aries help him dig out the roots and they'd take it back to the junkyard and plant it. It would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Aries turned around immediately and started scanning the park for any squirrels. He could hear the faint remarks the humans said to Galen but didn't pay them any attention. He walked up to a tree and started sniffing around it. The tree did have the scent of a squirrels on it, but he looked up and saw the only squirrel he could find... up high on a tree branch. Damn it. the doberman thought to himself.
Aries turned around again, and surprisingly saw Galen already heading towards him. He saw the smaller dog pick up a plant and start chewing it. "What'cha got there?" he called out to Galen.
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Galen didn't hear Aries approach and was started but managed to keep himself calm. He looked up at the large dog only to quickly look away again cause he was intimidated by his size. "It's an aloe plant. Good for all sorts on healing.. I was hoping you'd help me dig up it's roots and take it back to the junkyard. We just gotta be careful with it. "
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 pm

The puma dog looked up at Aries but then looked away. Why is he so afraid of me? "That's interesting, I'll go get some more of the plant." the large dog replied. He walked over to the spot Galen got the aloe and motioned for Galen to come join him. As he started digging, he said to Galen "I guess you know a lot about plan ts, huh?"
(crappy post I know)
Back to top Go down
MyouBade
Admin
Admin
MyouBade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:08 pm

"Well I know a few things..it was mostly trial and error from other vets who taught me what they'd had figured out. Aloe was just one of them." The smaller dog replied before making his was hesitantly towards the plant. He had one flaw in his plan. His paws would be very close to the much larger paws of the doberman. He hoped the large male didn't notice his pause before approaching the aloe and carefully digging the opposite side of the plant Aries was. He hoped to not disturb it's roots but felt as if his fear had already done so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]   Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting with my biggest fear [Galen x Aries part 2]
Page 1 of 1