MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
MSIF is currently closed. We apologize that we do not know when or if the forum will be opened again.

~ Mizu-chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Important information
BOX

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i_zps2a9d18ed New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i2_zps0ffa7912

The hot summer sun beats down on the animals. The animals of the city try to stay of the asphalt roads to protect their feet. Water is scarce all around, but needed more than ever.

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i5_zps11948a24 New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  1RiverShaman

Mizu-chan

Admin

The creator of the site who came up with the basic plot idea and site layout. Takes care of codes, runs and created shops, wrote rules, and is willing and ready to help anyone.

Characters: Ahanu, and Chaos

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_75522422BGcbVh_zps105e9168

DJ

co-admin

Created most of the boards, Spell and Grammar checks rules, found and added images to boards, helps with site when asked.

Characters: none

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  7-41

Myou

co-admin

As Mizu's elder brother he takes care of the site while Mizu isn't around. He's very friendly and willing to help out any member with anything. He's had staff experience on another role-play site. He's fair to all members and loves meeting new people.

Characters: Galen Corvus, Tuwa Urika, and Zena New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_755847uw62ff0i6_zps6f3b90b0

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Unknown_zpsc82269aa

Nobody

Vote for next months Member now!

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_764032sC6YigED_zps75c294ee

total males - 6

total females - 4

total characters - 10

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_765410EL7WczYx_zps424a1bc9

males - 2

females - 2

total - 4

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_753542Y87Tiypi_zpsbd29c5d6

males - 1

females - 0

total - 1

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_751641JWBwcULN_zpsd4a85d0d

males - 2

females - 1

total - 3

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Oie_75269HjuywCZF1_zps9e5368bc

males - 1

female - 1

total - 2

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desta
Desta

Quarts Fragments : 212

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

(original board = trodden moorland)

An American short-haired cat trudged along the plains, peeking into groundhog holes whenever she came across one. Her short coat left her unprotected in the cold winter air. She wasn't hungry enough to hunt, she wasn't tired enough to take a nap, and nothing seemed interesting enough to explore. Matisse had done all those things not too long ago, and it seemed like there was nothing left to do. She was extremely cold, and extremely bored. She kept looking behind her, as if waiting for something to happen. But nothing ever did.
The cat lay down under the nearest bare tree she could find to rest her legs after a long time of walking. Her ears perked up as she thought she heard someone coming near.[right]

Last edited by Desta on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

Quarts Fragments : 350

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Ahanu had been out hunting again, nothing new. The ground hog holes that plagued the land was his favorite thing. A shiver coursed through his thin but muscled frame, winter was his least favorite season. His furless body was vulnerable to the cold. He scanned the ground looking for his prey's dens. He caught site of a brown furred body out of the safety of the earth. More fun for him he thought and he stalked closer to the little mammal. It noticed him, shooting it head up to look at him. Ahanu didn't wait he took off at high speeds for hoping for the kill. The animals ran, but it wasn't quick enough, he pounced and his claws sunk into its skin. Delivering a swift bite to it's throat the animal was dead. He help the kill in his jaws with a smirk, hunting was the best. Not respected the life of the ground hog though, knowing all life is valuable and silently thanked his ancestors for allowing him to be successful.

And then he noticed the white feline laying but the only try in the entire moor.
Back to top Go down
https://myspiritisfree.rpg-board.net
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Matisse stood up and turned around, and as she predicted, there was someone there. Normally, she would ignore a random stranger walking by, but sense she had nothing better to do, she decided to have some fun with this cat. Matisse walked over to the feline and realized that he didn't have short hair, but actually had no hair. This is interesting, Matisse thought. She called out to him "Hey baldy!" as she walked even closer to the cat.

Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Adanu lashed his tail out behind him, he wasn't sure what that word meant but the tone is the females voice told him it was an insult. Most cats who make fun of him at first glance are making fun of his hairless body. He would bristle but he lacked the fur to do so. Dropping the ground hog at his paws he hissed in response but had nothing to say.

(couldn't think of anything better >.>)
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 pm

The hairless cat in front of her seemed offended by her remark, just what Matisse wanted. She smirked when the cat hissed at her, she could tell he was at loss of words. This is going to be fun. She thought to herself. "What? You wanna fight?" Matisse quickly checked the cat out. He was about the same height as her, and probably the same age to. She could probably win a fight with him(she had lots of fighting experience), but right now she only wanted to mess with him. The female waited the other cat's reply.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 pm

His large eyes didn't waver, the expression of anger still there. Yet he spoke calmly and without threat, "Fighting should not be done over words." He search the feline for any signs of aggression but found little to none. She if anything seemed amused. Why was this strange feline bothering him on his ancestors land.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Matisse paused for minute before she responded. "You're right." Her grin grew wider. This hairless feline in front of her seemed calm, but she could tell he was still confused. "But before we fight, I must know my opponent's name."

(OOC: Sorry for crappy post >.>)
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 pm

The tom's expression went from calm anger to pure confusion, her sentence contradicted itself. He raised his tail in the air attempting to show dominance, "This is my clans territory. You will not win in a fight." He hoped his challenge would work but was sure it wouldn't. This was wasting time he could be hunting to feed the clan. The ground hog in front of him was surely cold by now as well. It would make a poor meal already with it's stringy meat from lack of vegetation for its food but cold and wet too.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Matisse was slightly surprised by the last thing the tom said. That's weird, I have been roaming these lands all day and I didn't catch a single scent of another feline in till now. And there's an entire clan here. The female short-hair noticed a dead groundhog in front of the tom for the first time. He must have been hunting for his clan. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll be going now. But I still didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 pm

"My name is Ahanu Mahka" he replied calmly, "you do not have to leave as long as you don't steal from our ancestors." The prey and the land belonged to their ancestors, they were only here to honor it. He sat down now, seeing the fighting spirit drain from the feline. The ground was cold, but he wanted to sit. He wrapped his tail around his forelegs, "And what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm

"Oh, don't worry. I don't steal." the female replied. "So I guess I'll stay for a while." The part about stealing was true, but the last part was false. This place was too boring for her. After she was finished messing with guy she would try to find a new place to hang out. "My name is Matisse. Sorry I don't have a fancy long name like you do."
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm

The tom grunted at the news of her not stealing, he trusted her word. "Fan-ci?" he spoke the alien word slowly. He never heard of the term before and hadn't a clue what it meant. Becoming suddenly aware of some now dried blood on his paws he began to lick them clean. Ahanu was not fond of stained paws.

Last edited by Mizu-chan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Is this cat serious? Matisse thought. The tom had a confused look on his face again, but then started licking his paws. She realized that this must be some kind of joke. This tom was playing with her in her own game. The female got angry. "What, you think I'm some kind of idiot? Don't you play that game with me. I'm warning you." she spat out, standing taller so she looked more menacing.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Ahanu flinched at Matisse sudden harshness, bringing his paw to rest against his chest tightly. He looked at her with a mixture of confusion and fear through widened eyes.He wasn't exactly afraid of the female but startled by her out burst. He quietly replied, "I never said such words."
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Ahanu had suddenly looked afraid at Matisse and her words. She couldn't tell if he was truly scared or just pretending. Whatever it was, she didn't want to talk with this tom anymore. "Listen, do you want to start up that fight we were talking about before or should I just leave."
The air became colder and the female shivered slightly. Matisse started to feel bad for the hairless cat, he must be much more cold than she was. But she dismissed the thought and awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 pm

As the sun lowered the temperature dropped with it causing Ahanu to shiver. He pull his tail and legs closer to his body to try to keep in his body heat, "I am not interested in fighting you." He looked to the sky just as a single snow flake drifted silently down and land on his nose, his entire body went tense.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 am

Before she could reply, Matisse saw the tom freeze suddenly. As she wondered why, she saw a couple snowflakes fall slowly from the sky. The female realized that Ahanu must have felt them with his sensitive skin. Poor guy, he must hate snow. She thought for a bit before saying "Hey, it's starting to snow. You better get home." She didn't know why she cared so much, maybe because she hated seeing animals in pain. She decided to add "I'd hate to see you freeze to death right in front of me." with a touch of sarcasm so she didn't show any weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am

"To far to make it home, must take shelter," the tom stuttered through clenched teeth. He hated the cold, it was a deadly deadly thing for him. He stiffly picked up the ground hog and made scanned the surrounding for a den. It didn't take long for his large eyes to pick up on one nearby. Stiff legged, he walked towards in slipping past Matisse without giving her a second thought. Squeezing into a dark hole he left the ground hog far back and returned to the entrance to nervously call out, "Are you coming in?"
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 am

Matisse watched as Ahanu buried himself into a groundhog hole. She thought it was strange, but then she realized he must do that whenever he gets caught in cold weather. She was slightly taken aback when he asked the female to join him. She realized that if the tom's clan was too far a walk, then she would never make it back to another shelter. The snowflakes started falling faster and she decided she had no choice. "Alright, I'm coming."
Once she got in the burrow, she noticed that it was was more roomy than she thought it would be. But she and the toms were cramped much more close to each other than she would like to.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

Ahanu rocked on his paws uncomfortably. The female's soft fur against his sensitive skin sent tingles through his body. He wanted to move away out of awkwardness but at the small time would of liked to extra body heat. He moved his prey out of the way more and managed to lay down. He looked at Matisse and nodded towards the entrance of the den, "Snow Storms can last for a long time here. If they go on for more than a few hours I have to find my way back to camp by going den to den. Sometimes I have to use the entire tunnel when the weather is at it's worst." He didn't know why he told her this, but it wasn't something she could exactly use against him. Besides admitting his weakness to the cold he told her nothing of value, and he figured that she already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:47 am

The female cat nodded to the tom's words. She tended to dislike any kind of storm. It reminded her of her first family. The thought of them made her instantly feel uncomfortable. That mixed in with the awkwardness of the situation she was in was almost overwhelming. She wanted to say something, but Matisse couldn't think of something to say. "Sooo, what's your clan like?" she decided to ask him, just for the purpose of saying something.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 am

By time Matisse spoke again Ahanu had close his eyes and relaxed. He opened them slowly and cocked his head to the side, "My clan? Well there's the chief..he leads the clan. The shaman, who advises the leader and speaks with our ancestors. The healer, who is an apprentice to the shaman. Hunters, that's what I am. We get food for the clan and scout the territory. The mothers, who are females with or expecting kits. And the youths, kits old enough to learn how to be a hunter or chief."
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Matisse pretended to listen to Ahanu, nodding her head as he spoke about his clan. Really, she was just thinking about all her families over the years, which got her a little depressed. The feline decided to start thinking about something less painful, like when the weather was going to clear up. But somehow this didn't help much. Weird enough, even though just a minute ago she was feeling awkward sharing a ground hole with someone she just met, now she didn't really want to leave. Like just the feeling of someone close to her let her forget about her loneliness for just a little while.
"Oh, that's cool.. I guess." Matisse said in reply to the hair-less tom next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu-chan
Admin
Admin
Mizu-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Ahanu was slightly taken aback by her response, why ask a question you don't care about the answer to. He watched her for a moment longer before laying his head of his paws. The wind outside grew quieter but the snow continued to fall. Ahanu sighed, he planned on spending all this time hunting for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Desta
Desta

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

There was silence for a while. Matisse looked over at Ahanu and saw that even he was getting bored. The the female looked further into the rodent hole and got an idea. "Hey, let's go farther into this nest and hunt for some food. I'm guessing that you didn't get much food for your clan..." she said, referring to the single groundhog carcass laying next to the tom. "There's gotta be something here we can find for you. Besides, is we get stuck in here for long enough we'll have to eat too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)    New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Ahanu x Matisse plot part 1)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next